Metal medal custom processing Medal making process Medal is a certificate issued to the winners of various competitions, usually made of metal. According to the shape, it can be divided into: medals, medals, and prizes. According to different purposes, it can be divided into: advanced individual medals, advanced collective medals, authorized medals, and so on.
Metal medal making materials: copper, iron, zinc alloy or metal materials such as gold and silver. Medal production process:
1. Design medal artwork. With the popularity of computer technology, computer drafts replaced previous manual drawings.
2. Make medal molds. The computer-designed manuscript is imported into the engraving machine program to edit the tool path for mold engraving. In the engraving process, pay attention to the thickness of the knife pattern. After engraving, check whether the mold is missing. Finally, the mold is heat treated to enhance the hardness and durability of the mold.
3. Suppression. The mold that is often heat-treated is mounted on a press table, and a different piece of medal material such as a copper piece or an iron piece that is pressed by the pattern is placed.
4. Filling the material. Using the die cutter prepared in advance, the product is punched down by the punch according to its shape.
5. Polishing. Put the product that has been punched down into the polishing machine to remove the punched burrs and improve the smoothness of the product.
6. Welding medal accessories. Weld the back of the product with solder standard accessories or customer-requested accessories.
7. Plating and coloring the medals. According to the customer’s requirements, the medals can be plated, silver plated, nickel plated, red copper plated, etc., and then the medals are colored according to the customer’s requirements, and the color is baked at high temperature to enhance the color fastness. Through this step, a complete medal that meets the customer’s requirements is produced.
8. Install wearing and packaging. The produced medals are packaged according to the customer’s requirements. The packaging is generally divided into ordinary packaging and high-grade packaging, such as brocade boxes. For this, we generally operate according to customer requirements. A medal string is a sling or sling used to hang a medal. Also known as the “Gift Sling.”
In recent years, the value of medal collection has become more and more prominent. Especially the medals and medals made of metal materials have become the mainstream of the current medal production, such as the medals and imitation medals in the high-grade medals, as well as the paint medals and the use of paint medals. Metal medals made of iron are relatively cheaper. Metal medals can be processed into beautifully colored medals by baking or softening. Metal medals have a strong sense of three-dimensionality and a variety of patterns, which is the most used type of medal in high-end users
Post time: Nov-20-2019